Sabtu, 04 Juli 2009

i always be right there

i swear to you
i will always be there for you
there's nothing i wont do
i promise you
all my life i will live for you
we will make it trough
forever.....
we will be....
together....
you and me.......
ooh when i hold you
nothing can compare
with all of my heart, you know I'LL ALWAYS BE RIGHT THERE

i believe in us
nothing else could ever mean so much
you're the one i trust
our time has come
WE'RE NOT TWO PEOPLE
NOW, WE ARE ONE
yeah you're second to none
FOREVER...
WE WILL BE...
TOGETHER...
a family
the more i get to know you
nothing can compare
with all of my heart
you know i'll always be......right there

forever...
we will be....
together...
ouh just you and me
The more I get to know you
the more I really care
With all of my heart
you know I'll always be...
YOU KNOW I REALLY LOVE YOU
nothing can compare
For all of my life
you know I'll always be.....right there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment